- Face to face or online
- Short or long series
- Focused on
- significant standards-based topics (e.g., the 14th Amendment; the Mexican Revolution)
- powerful methods (e.g., inquiry, controversy, literacy)
- English learners and emergent bilinguals
Research-Practice Partnerships from conceptualization to implementation.
- Tools and Protocols
- Curated Resources
- Professional Learning Plans
- Instructional Coaching
- Curriculum development and adoption
Our work is always aligned with the California History-Social Science Framework and designed for California K-12 classrooms.